Adrian College Office of Financial Aid
Welcome to the Adrian College NetPartner Financial Aid System. You can:
- View a list of the required documents.
- View your financial aid awards.
- Accept/decline your financial aid awards.
- View your student loan history.
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
- View this website for some helpful videos on completing missing documents http://adrian.edu/admissions/financial-aid/parents-students/.
Log In Instructions
If you are a first time user, click on the "first time user" link. Use your your Student ID (located in the upper right-hand corner of your financial aid award) for NetPartner. It will then prompt you to input your Hometown and Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy), as reported on your FAFSA. Next, proceed to create your security questions and answers. Then you will be able to create your own PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember the PIN that you have created, it will be needed for future use to log in to NetPartner.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Adrian College in order to use this system. If you have not yet started the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter our school code (002234) on your application and we will automatically receive a copy of your FAFSA.